Thursday, April 1, 2010

THANK YOU God




I've been in Hogskin Valley a couple of times this week so I am feeling especially blessed.
We've had a great Spring Break. I've been working on a trash to treasure project (metal chairs), spending extra time with my favorite little four year old, spending time with a couple of dear friends and basking in the serenity of Hogskin Valley. Yay! What a week.

And to top it all off....you know you have been blessed when you come home totally filthy...no make-up, hair a wreck, dust from sanding all over you....excited because you used an angle grinder for the first time and your husband thinks your cute. Not only does he think I'm cute....he did the laundry too! Seriously! Thank you God for putting an amazing man in my life!


Heres a preview of the beginning phase of one of my trash to treasure projects. This is a metal chair that was headed to the dump (GASP!) until I rescued it. YAY!!!! I warned you I see beauty in some of the strangest things. I can't wait to show you the finished product.


Sorry I only have one pic to show you. This would be soooo much easier if I actually knew an easier way to post pics. Bear with me as I figure all this stuff out.
I'm sure my friend Jessica can help me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your final product. . . .and i can't wait to see you porch once you are finished!!!

    ReplyDelete